Pennsylvania remains a state under strict COVID-19 restrictions. Under the current restrictions the PaSRBA Convention would only be allowed to have 750 people in total attend the event. The convention committee and board delayed a decision as long as possible to see if the state restrictions would be adjusted. However we are at a time where a decision has to be made and the board must assume that current restrictions will still be in place in February. Because of this the board voted this evening to cancel the February event and explore the possibility of a PaSRBA convention later in the year. We are also looking at the Pennsylvania rabbit show schedule to make sure that we do not conflict with any Pennsylvania or area shows.

Despite the cancelation of the February event the board will be moving forward with the traditional youth contest. The board has decided to make this a virtual contest.